Get yourself trackside for this prestigious local event!
The Gold Cup Carnival takes place every year at the Murrumbidgee Turf Club in Wagga and is the highlight of the local racing calendar.
- Thursday usually sees Town Plate Day
- The big event on Friday is the Wagga Gold Cup, plus 8 local races.
- The Wagga Cup 2020 is run over 2000m and has a total prize pool over $200,000.
- Myer Fashions on the Field.
- Private marquees available, along with reserved deck seating and champagne bar tickets.
When: Usually late April/early May.
Where: Murrumbidgee Turf Club
Cost: General admittance starting from $21 pre-paid or $25 at the gate. Prices for 2021TBC.
More information: Visit the MTC website.