The BEST way to enjoy local produce is by visiting the local markets!
Riverina Producers’ Market - Every Thursday
- Direct from the producer to you - shop for meat, fruit & vegetables, cheeses, bread, honey & jams, berries, pickles, sweet treats, chocolate and more.
Mates Gully Produce Market - Every Saturday
- Delivered straight from Mates Gully Farm to their café in Morrow Street for the weekly market - find seasonal produce along with relishes, jams and more.
Wollundry Saturday Markets - Second Saturday of each month
- Find the perfect gift from a local maker and stock the pantry with local produce direct from the farm.
Tarcutta Markets - Third Saturday of each month
- Enjoy country village atmosphere and peruse home grown products, plants, homewares, jewellery, pre-loved goods, books and much more. Cake stalls and a BBQ will keep hunger at bay.
Markets by the Lake - Selected Saturdays throughout the year
- Between Apex Park and the Lake Albert shoreline, you’ll find arts, crafts, food, drink and family fun.
River and Wren Market - Selected Sundays throughout the year
- A beautiful indoor market of everything handmade and homegrown, including homewares, clothing, jewellery and more, along with delicious market food and kid friendly entertainment.