One of the most popular recreational facilities in Wagga, used for boating, fishing, swimming and more!
Located 10 minutes from the centre of town there is something for everyone, including:
- A couple of different playground options, including a fenced toddler playground at Apex Park.
- BBQ facilities, picnic tables and a toilet block.
- A dog agility track (fenced off-leash area) at O'Halloran Park.
- Boat ramps are located at Bosley Park, adjacent to the Wagga Wagga Boat Club on the lake’s western side, and at Apex Park on the eastern side.
- Eight fitness stations in four locations on the eastern side of Lake Albert.
- The walking track around Lake Albert is 5.5 kilometres.
Where: Eastlake Drive, Wagga Wagga
More information and access the trail map: www.wagga.nsw.gov.au/parks-and-recreation/parks-beaches-lakes/lake-albert
Image credit: Wagga Wagga City Council