Honoured that our hard work is being recognised!
We are excited to have been awarded a 2021 Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice Award (previously called a Certificate of Excellence) for receiving consistently great reviews from our guests. Of course, our main reward is talking to our happy guests to see if there is anything they need to make their stay even better.
Here’s what some guests have had to say about their stay at BIG4 Wagga Wagga:
- "The staff were friendly and very helpful, and the facilities were great. The cabin we stayed in was very comfortable and we enjoyed walking along the river at the back of the park. It is also located next to a fuel station and small IGA for all of you grocery and take-away food needs." ~ hang92016 on Tripadvisor.
- "Great caravan park! We stayed here for 7 days, it has very clean amenities and close to the main city. The park is spacious so you don’t feel too crammed with the caravan." ~ Jonique Life on Tripadvisor.
- "Awesome park right on the river, good for fishing. Has a pool which is great for cooling off in the afternoon and playground for the kids. Clean and tidy camp kitchen with indoor BBQs and range hoods.
- "Another wonderful stay at Wagga Wagga Big4, always try to stay there when passing thru the area. Very friendly staff and great facilities and space for the kids to enjoy themselves. Large sites with good shade for hot sunny days." ~ Steve M on Tripadvisor.
- "We spent a lovely couple of nights at this park. The park is really clean and very tidy. It’s located right on the Murrumbidgee river and we had beautiful foggy cold mornings. We were able to walk to town on the walking track along the river. The staff were very helpful. All over a great surprise for us." ~ Robyn L. on Tripadvisor.
- "Staff Always Friendly and Welcoming. We are repeat customers reason being the staff are very friendly and helpful, our room was very clean and its a nice little Caravan Park. The kids love the pool and the Park itself is also very clean." ~ kerryd48 on Tripadvisor.