We love to welcome your pet to our park on both our caravan and camping sites and selected cabin accommodation.
Please note: Pets are welcome on application at Manager's discretion, subject to conditions listed below.
Please contact us directly on 02 6921 4287 to discuss your pet and travel needs.
Park Conditions for Pets
We welcome guests with pets on selected sites at this park. To provide for your comfort and the comfort of our other guests, we have implemented the following conditions in regards to your occupancy on pet friendly sites and accommodation:
- Park management has the absolute discretion in relation to any issues with dogs being permitted in the park.
- Only selected Ensuite Cabins, Holiday Cabins + one of our 2 Bedroom Family Cabins (Queen + Tri-bunk) are available for pets .
- A one-off pet cleaning fee of $15.00 per animal, per stay applies to designated pet friendly cabins.
- Pets must be registered as a guest at check-in by completing this form.
- Dogs must have a current registration and vaccination certificate(s), which must be sited to park management on request.
- Only guests who are staying with us on a powered site, unpowered site or cabin accommodation will be able to register their dog. No visitors or other public members dogs are permitted in the park at any time.
- Pets must be supervised and dogs must be on a leash at all times, must not be left unattended and must be contained within the van, motorhome, annexe, or cabin at night.
- Pets are not permitted within the park facility buildings with the exception of your own accommodation cabin. Dogs are permitted on general access areas throughout the park providing the conditions of this agreement are met.
- All pet droppings are to be cleaned up immediately.
- Pet must be healthy and clean at all times during its stay.
- Dog must not be on the dangerous dogs list. https://www.olg.nsw.gov.au/public/dogs-and-cats/information-for-the-community/restricted-dogs - Follow link for more information
- Only one dog is permitted for each accommodation site or cabin. More than one dog is at the discretion of the park manager.
- Washing/Drying of dog or pet bedding etc. within the park laundry is not permitted.
- No barking or aggressive dogs are allowed on site.
- BIG4 Wagga Wagga Holiday Park will not be held responsible for a pet falling ill whilst in the park due to illness or injury.