There are some handy facilities within walking distance of the park...
- Right next door to us there is now a full size IGA Supermarket and APCO Wagga service station. They are open 24 hours a day and you can grab a barista coffee and food from the 24/7 café/takeaway, do a grocery shop and of course fuel up! There is also an ATM and ice available.
- Noah's Ark Play Centre is perfect if you are travelling with small children. Noah’s Ark is 3 level play centre for children aged 1-12 years encouraging active play for kids! They also have a spacious café sitting area with a delicious lunch menu and barista made coffee. Entry fees apply, visit their website www.napcwagga.com.au for details.
- Shopping - within 500 metres of our entrance you will find the large stores of Anaconda, Spotlight, Petstock and RTM - Road Tech Marine at 143 Hammond Ave.
- For those looking for a fast food fix, McDonalds and Pie Face are located at the United Fuel Service Centre, at the roundabout on the corner of Hammond Ave and Kooringal Rd.
- And just around the corner from the fast food giant, you will find the popular local Busy Bean Café for coffee, breakfast or lunch at 10 Kooringal Rd.
Want to find the top restaurants in Wagga? See our Dining Out page here.